Apply For A Grant
2022 Grant Application Summaries
How To Apply
A. Each proposal must include a completed cover sheet. All proposals must also be signed by the person in the organization authorized to sign such grants if that person is other than the contact person, i.e. President/Director/Board Officer.
B. Proposals are limited to three single-spaced one-sided pages. A 12-point font should be used. (For grant application forms, see https://www.wispactfoundation.org/forms/)
C. Required Narrative:
- Information about the Applicant. Briefly describe your organization’s purpose, experience with the target population, accomplishments, and history relevant to the proposed project. Define how your organization will define/report those supported individuals fit within the definition of a Wispact Beneficiary.
- Statement of Need. Briefly describe the need to be addressed. Identify the target population for your project. Discuss whether other funding is available to support your project and why the support of the Wispact Foundation is being requested.
- Project Goals and Expected Benefits. Describe the purpose of your project and how it is related to the Wispact Foundation priority areas. Identify project goals and the measurable objectives associated with each goal.
- Project Implementation Plan. Identify the plan for carrying out your project, the person or persons responsible for each activity, and the timeline for implementation.
- Evaluation Plan. Describe your plan for documenting progress toward the measurable objectives. Describe the instruments or methods you will use to collect evidence to substantiate meeting your objectives and the person or persons responsible for this documentation.
- Budget. Provide a line item budget for your request and include a narrative justification below the detailed budget. Identify any other funding sources that have committed resources to the project, and identify line item expenditures for the Wispact Foundation to share. If no other funding sources has committed resources for the project does this influence the score? Can they achieve 15 points if we are the only funding source and a thorough budget is presented?
D. Required Attachments.
- An IRS letter of tax exempt status
- Letters of support from any collaborating agencies for projects involving other agencies
- Copy of most recent audit report
- Current Board of Directors Roster
The deadline for proposal submittal is August, 2023. You may submit your proposal by email (email@example.com), by hand delivery, or by regular mail. If by hand or regular mail, please submit the proposal by the deadline. Please fasten proposals with binders or butterfly clips rather than staples.
226 Corporate Drive, Madison, WI 53714
Phone: (608) 268-6006
Fax number: (608) 252-8449
Wispact/Wispact Foundation Present Grant to GiGi’s Playhouse
Eric DeGroot, Wispact Foundation Director, and Kevin Hayde, Wispact Executive Director, present a...
P: (608) 268-6006
Toll Free: (833) 653-6503
F: (608) 252-8449
226 Corporate Dr.
Madison, WI 53714