Apply For A Grant
How To Apply
A. Please visit the forms page for access to the online application portal https://www.wispactfoundation.org/forms/ Steps in the online process are outlined below:
B. Required Narrative:
- Information about the Applicant. Briefly describe your organization’s purpose, experience with the target population, accomplishments, and history relevant to the proposed project. Define how your organization will define/report those supported individuals fit within the definition of a Wispact Beneficiary.
- Statement of Need. Briefly describe the need to be addressed. Identify the target population for your project. Discuss whether other funding is available to support your project and why the support of the Wispact Foundation is being requested.
- Project Goals and Expected Benefits. Describe the purpose of your project and how it is related to the Wispact Foundation priority areas. Identify project goals and the measurable objectives associated with each goal.
- Project Implementation Plan. Identify the plan for carrying out your project, the person or persons responsible for each activity, and the timeline for implementation.
- Evaluation Plan. Describe your plan for documenting progress toward the measurable objectives. Describe the instruments or methods you will use to collect evidence to substantiate meeting your objectives and the person or persons responsible for this documentation.
- Budget. Provide a line item budget for your request and include a narrative justification below the detailed budget. Identify any other funding sources that have committed resources to the project, and identify line item expenditures for the Wispact Foundation to share.
C. Required Attachments:
- An IRS letter of tax exempt status
- Letters of support from any collaborating agencies for projects involving other agencies
- Copy of most recent audit report
- Current Board of Directors Roster
D. Grant Cycle Timeline 2024:
- Application Deadline Friday August 9th 2024
- Summary Reports prepared by Friday September 13
- Special Meeting to review RFC Committee Results 1st week of October
- Full Slate to be presented to BOD at October meeting 2024
- Post Award Report Due Friday July 11th 2025
The deadline for proposal submittal is August 09, 2024. You may submit your proposal by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by hand delivery, or by regular mail. If by hand or regular mail, please submit the proposal by the deadline. Please fasten proposals with binders or butterfly clips rather than staples.
Wispact Foundation grants are not available to provide support for the following:
Wispact Inc. is a private nonprofit organization that administers pooled and community Special Needs Trusts for people with disabilities. Based in Madison, Wispact manages the Special Needs Trusts for more than 3,000 people throughout the state of Wisconsin. The Wispact Foundation is an entity under the auspices and authority of Wispact, Inc.
- Capital campaigns
- General operating expenses unrelated to the grant purpose
- Retroactive funding for activities that have already taken place
- Basic research
- Staff development activities
- Supplanting of projects or activities that have existing funding from other sources
226 Corporate Drive, Madison, WI 53714
Phone: (608) 268-6006
Fax number: (608) 252-8449
Interview with Maggie Seer, Director of Institutional Giving and Rebecca Whitney, Director of...
P: (608) 268-6006
Toll Free: (833) 653-6503
F: (608) 252-8449
1433 N. Water Street
Milwaukee WI 53202